OK - he's not actually going yet, but he officially has a place - and better yet it is at the school around the corner that we didn't expect to get into this year. He's excited, but probably not as much as I am! The downfall is that he doesn't start until April 21st, but that will just give us time to catch him up as much as we can before then. We've been having "school" for an hour or two everyday working on his reading and writing and starting into math a little. Starting next week, we're going to try to visit some of the museums downtown as part of his "education". Anyway - here's the website to his school for anyone who wants a little insight in to the English way of life...http://www.southfieldschool.org.uk/
2 comments:
I just have to say, that after four days in Australia, I say hats off to you for what you are doing! I'm so happy for the experience, but I'm stressed about finding short-term housing and can't imagine actually having to live here, buy a car, get kids into school, drive on the right-hand side of the road, etc. Good for you for being such a trooper--and your laundry story made me want to cry. You are amazing! Keep us posted on your adventures!
Glad to hear Drew has a spot in the school close to you! You guys will enjoy your outings the museums. What fun!
Post a Comment