So - our bad luck with the car continues...Wade went out early Sunday morning to head to his before church meetings and found our car with a busted out window, stolen GPS, and multiple dents down the side. Nice. Yeah, I know...why the heck was the GPS in the car? We're usually pretty vigilant about bringing it with us, but we just forgot this time and viola...this is the result. So, I miss my garage and am mad at London in general today! We're in the process of trying to get in touch with our insurance company and get things ironed out - but they're on US time and only work weekdays! Hopefully the garbage bag/replacement window is keeping out the rain!


6 comments:
iktOh my gosh! I had to post a comment! Between the tour bus trip from hell, your car issues and Addie's "sleeping habits" (are you sure that one pose isn't staged?! Did she have a sore back after her sleep?) I am dying of laughter! Great comedy! Love the London adventures Erin!!
holy cow!!! I can't believe that! I too would be missing the safety of my garage- that would make me sooooo mad!!!!! stupid people! I hope you get it fixed soon!
drew's face on your open topped bus tour is classic! that's so poopie that the weather turned bad-but you could've been here and had the same problem! the weather here is garbage right now. 1 good day, 7 terrible.
addie's sleeping habits- pee my pants funny! those are the greatest pictures!!!!
some day we'll make it over to visit, and you'll have to take us to that last place- all the flowers and stuff---beautiful!
So sorry to hear of your car being broken into. Our 4Runner was broken into in college and it really ticked us off. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Love the bus tour from hell and the pics. How does Addie sleep like that?
That just stinks! I'm so sorry about all your issues with the car. Ugh!
Car troubles like that are no fun--I totally know how violated you feel after something like that, even when your family is safe. It's not a comforting feeling (our van was stolen from our parking garage in Chicago). Good luck getting it repaired and taken care of. I bought my ticket yesterday and I'm really coming! Can't wait to see you, and I'm going to try to call sometime next week to talk about a few sight-seeing ideas, etc.
Oh I would be furious. You have what I consider a good attitude-- taking it in stride. I am sorry I hate these stories. How does it always happen the ONE time. Remember your Dad's laptop in safe little UP outside of Denny's? I still remember because I felt so bad that happened- I had never even touched a laptop at the time.
Post a Comment