- We were living in our tiny basement apartment in Lindon, UT and I would have been just barely pregnant with Drew. Wade gave me a channel set band to replace my plain gold one and I think we went to Olive Garden?
- I honestly don't remember this one! I think we were living at Wade's parent's for the summer before we left for grad school. I was finishing up beauty school and Wade was working at Wingate. Drew was about 5 months old.
- I'm betting we didn't do much for this one, because there was probably not much to do! We would have been in Monroe, WI for Wade's internship with The Swiss Colony. Not a lot going on in that town! Fine dining would be the China Buffet place on main street. We may have headed all the way into Janesville. I remember going to the Olive Garden there once?
- We were in Cinci by this time, in our cute apartment in Montgomery. I was 2 weeks from delivering Addison. Again, I don't remember what we did! I'm sure we just went to dinner somewhere. I'm pretty sure this is the year he gave me my silver Tiffany bracelet (my favorite piece of jewelry still - besides my wedding ring).
5. I do remember this one! We decided to go all out as it was our 5th and we actually had a real income and took off to Cancun!
6. We were in Texas now...Drew was 4, Addie about to turn 2. Hmmm...oh - I remember! We went to the temple to do sealings and out to dinner. Almost like renewing our vowes!
7. Ok - this was just last year...surely I can remember! I was literally about to pop with Noah (5 days away). Nope - drawing a blank! I remember doing something - thinking it would be our last night out in awhile. I bet Wade can remember...
Well - so I have a bad memory! This is probably a good time to publicly thank my Wade for his patience with me through this whole London experience. London has been a little overwhelming for me at times, and Wade's been great to pick up the slack when I just couldn't do it all. You know you've found a keeper when he loves you for your strengths and weaknesses. Love you, Babe.
No comments:
Post a Comment