SPRING!!!
A sure sign that it's on it's way, at least! This daffodil popped up in the middle of our back lawn the other day. Daffodils, crocuses, snowdrops and every other early spring flower are starting to bloom all over London and I'm loving it! We've even had beautiful sunny days this week...a much needed respite from the cold, dark and long winter we've endured this year. Here's to hoping winter doesn't try to make a come back!
3 comments:
What a great photo! So glad you guys are finally getting some warm days. London winters are wet and cold...ugh.
You must have a great camera-I love that picture. We're excited to get you back here where Fall ends in late November and Spring comes around the beginning of February! Speaking of which...there IS a house for sale right across the street from us, just in case you were wondering!
I love spring flowers too! I'm glad the whether is warming up for you! We can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment