Wade and I decided to burn a few Marriott points over the weekend. My parents are in town and offered to watch the kids for us for a couple of nights. Mallorca was the closest resort with the probability of sun, so we headed there! Here are the only two pictures from the trip...
The view from our room at the resort....
& Wade taking in the view from our room at the resort!
Unless you want to see pictures of Wade and I sleeping, getting a massage, or eating...there's not much else to show! We spent the weekend doing as little as possible. We hadn't planned to do much other than soak up some sun by the pool, but it ended up raining most of the time we were there, so we just moved our lazy arses indoors. I would have preferred more sun, but it was fabulous! We thought about exploring the island, but we would have missed our nap...
4 comments:
That sounds heavenly! I don't even know where Mallorca is!
Can't miss those precious naps without kids! Those are priceless!
How fun!! I'm glad you got away!
So fun!!! Glad you guys had some time to relax.
Post a Comment