After a few days of being back in Texas, we were slammed by the worst storm this area has seen for a few years. I talked about it a little a few posts ago so I won't go into too much detail, but we knew people with fences and trees down, roof damage, and 12+ hour power outages. We were lucky...didn't even lose power...just blew over the BBQ and scared us into the laundry room to take cover! Anyway - here are some pictures:
The storm as it rolled in at about 6 pm...
The amazing sunset after the storm was over...
2 comments:
Wasn't that something?
We heard the sirens on our way into Half Price Books and had to hibernate in the corner of the store for nearly an hour. Scary.
Glad you guys are back and hope things settle down soon. Moving is not fun.
Those are some great pictures! I wish I would of thought to take one of our tree.
Post a Comment